B) or call International SOS at: +380444993975 / +74959376453 / +442087628373
В) by email at [email protected]
2. Indicate the data the insurance company will use to identify you as a client:
- Name, surname
- First 9 digits of your card
- Financial and local contact number
3. In turn, the insurance company records the appeal and transfers it to the doctor on duty.
4. The doctor contacts you and gives recommendations on what to do and which clinic to attend.
5. In the meantime, the insurance company contacts the clinic to keep the situation under control.
6. For the indemnity, keep all the receipts, tickets, and other documents confirming the accident.
Cardholders pay all of the expenses at their own charge, while the insurance company can only reimburse them after considering the application for compensation. Medical expenses incurred by the cardholder after returning to the country of permanent residence are not covered by the insurance service.