Get $5,000 of promotional credits valid for 2 years on AWS Activate with a Visa Business card.
You will also:
- Get 24/7 access to cloud computing support engineers for 1 year for $1,500 with Business Support.
- Develop AWS cloud skills for 80 credits for self-guided labs.
- Get access to special startup deals from trusted organizations such as Freshworks, Notion, Paytm, Airtable, Segment, HubSpot, Chargebee and more.
How to redeem the offer?
- Go to the Poshvine website and click the Claim Offer button.
- Enter the first 9 digits of your Visa Business card number for validation.
- Click the Redeem button to go to the partner’s website.
- Register by entering the requested data and you will be sent a payment link.
- Pay with your Visa Business, Visa Platinum Business or Visa Signature Business card.
Offer is valid from October 01, 2022, 00:00 GMT to December 31, 2024, 23:59 GMT.
Terms and Conditions
Partner Terms and Conditions.
Please ensure that you have an active company website and that the information you provide corresponds to the information in your AWS account (such as your company name and email address). Processing takes an average of 7-10 business days.
FAQ for AWS Activate: https://aws.amazon.com/activate/faq/.
T&C for AWS Activate: https://aws.amazon.com/activate/terms/.
Visa Terms and Conditions.
The details of the Offer are based on the information provided by the Partner. Visa provides no guarantee that the information is correct. To confirm the availability and validity of the Offer, please contact the Partner directly. The Partner is the sole supplier of all goods and/or services under this Offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that his/her purchase of any goods and/or services under this Offer constitutes an agreement solely between the Partner and him/her, and Visa is not and will not be a party to it. By using or attempting to use any goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in connection with the purchase or attempted purchase by the Cardholder of any goods and/or or services under this Offer (each “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and the Visa Cardholder shall not bring any claims against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expense or claim (whether direct or indirect) in connection with any injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising out of or in connection with the use or attempted use of the Offer or the goods and/or services provided under the Offer.