Visa Business Card Benefits
- Tracking expenses and account status
- Reporting on all transactions (date, place, amount)
- You can make purchases offline and online
- Pay for any goods and services (for example, fuel at gas stations, furniture, airline tickets, hotels)
- You can replenish and withdraw directly from the current account
- Do not depend on cash and checks
- Use the card at home and on business trips
- Business expense tracking
- Cost Tracking by category
- Setting card limits for employees
- Assistance during foreign travels (including medical assistance)
- Card reissue and cash access
- Special car rental insurance (in some countries)
The Visa business card is accepted in millions of places around the world and in the global Visa ATM network.
Special privileges for cardholders
Solutions for small businesess
The VisaConcierge chatbot allows Visa Business and Visa Platinum Business cardholders get a virtual assistant that allows you to:
- Contact the concierge service to solve everyday issues quickly and effortlessly.
- Get information on special offers for business cards
Please check with your issuing bank if you have access to the concierge service with your Visa Business card.
How to connect the chatbot?
External linked websites are owned and operated by third parties, and Visa makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of any information, including offers.
Small Business Hub
Start your business
Beyond that big idea or plan to offer a new service, starting a business involves figuring out funding, startup costs, types of payments you’ll accept, among other steps.
Run your business
If you’ve already launched your business or you’re close to launching, you’ll want to check out managing your finances, selling (online and in person) and managing your online reputation.
Grow your business
Fine tuning your marketing efforts and discovering smart social media strategies could help your business build on its success.