Visa Signature Business Card Benefits
- Tracking expenses and account status
- Reporting on all transactions (date, place, amount)
- You can make purchases offline and online
- Pay for any goods and services (for example, fuel at gas stations, furniture, airline tickets, hotels)
- You can replenish and withdraw directly from the current account
- Do not depend on cash and checks
- Use the card at home and on business trips
- Business expense tracking
- Cost Tracking by category
- Setting card limits for employees
- Assistance during foreign travels (including medical assistance)
- Card reissue and cash access
- Special car rental insurance (in some countries)
The Visa business card is accepted in millions of places around the world and in the global Visa ATM network.
Special privileges for cardholders
Solutions for small businesess
Concierge Service – service of assistants who work 24/7, fulfilling requests. Service is free for Visa Signature Business cardholders. Client pays only for goods, works and services ordered by Concierge Service.
In order to use the service, client needs to:
- transfer by the link to the chatbot Visa Concierge;
- click on the button Visa for Business;
- enter the first 6 digits of the card number;
- after card validation the client has access to the Concierge Service.
And other services:
|1 free of charge legal business advice||1 free auto assistance service
|2 free courier deliveries within Georgian major cities||Quarterly business digest|
|6-months free Forbes subscription||1 free of charge accounting consultation
How to connect the chatbot?
External linked websites are owned and operated by third parties, and Visa makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of any information, including offers.
Small Business Hub
Start your business
Beyond that big idea or plan to offer a new service, starting a business involves figuring out funding, startup costs, types of payments you’ll accept, among other steps.
Run your business
If you’ve already launched your business or you’re close to launching, you’ll want to check out managing your finances, selling (online and in person) and managing your online reputation.
Grow your business
Fine tuning your marketing efforts and discovering smart social media strategies could help your business build on its success.